Saturday, April 09, 2005

My days in Malaysia!!!

Hey hey im back to blog again... Came back on 7th (thurs) but too lazy to blog... After back hm from sabby's hse watched 1 full day of VCDs and HERE IM!!!

*PREPARE FOR A LONG ENTRY BA!!!*

how shld I starts...

DaY 1
wake up super duper early, cos need to reach sch by 6.30am.... took a bus down n end up missed the stop (I need to change bus!!!), tat stupid area no CAB nor BUS (waited for more than 30 min). End up I reached sch ard 7.10am... arghh...

forget abt the unhappiness, im looking forward to the trip!! =)


We leaved the sch ard 7.40am for Tuas checkpoint to change bus.. Our grp was grouped with NRA (my former cca) and ISC... It was fun in the bus cos NRA n I have the same interest, which is dancing n R&B songs... Although I don have MP3 player but I still got to listen n watch R&B music...

Our 1st stop: Chinese High School @ Batu Pahut

Im soOo excited when I reached there... My performing item is the 2nd item on the list, so after that we went to 2nd level to watch the rest of the performances.. (rem sec sch hall got 2 storey?!?!)

From that angle, I able to overlook the whole sch students... There's a mei mei juz sitting below where im standing, keep on waving at me... *SHE SO CUTE!!!* My friends n I spotted some cute guys too... ;p

*Suddenly feel like im in the selection of president!!! where the supporters are all standing below, while u standing high up waving at them... hee*

After the whole performance, it was the interaction time w the graduating students... Make some friends there, took photos and exchange no.. =X

Then we went for our lunch and hit straight to KL....

After having our dinner, we checked in our rooms ard 8 plus, as I expected im sharing room w jolene n coko... After we unpacked our stuffs, we gals were chatting on our bed till 1 plus b4 we went to bed...


DaY 2
Woke up ard 7.40am (we suppose to have our breakfast at 7.30am), after a quick wash-up we went down for our breakfast.... Then get prepared and set-off at 9.45am to our next destination (Hin Hua High Sch)

When we reached the sch hall, all of our reactions were the same... Whoa (cos the hall is so BIG!). After some rehearsals, the students started to coming in... We all got seated down to watch the performances by the sch followed by ours...

The sch's Chinese orchestra and Wind band combined their performance with Wu Shu.. It's quite a new thing that we nv got to see in s'pore.. The choir over there was not bad too... Next is ours performance and followed by some interaction with the students... After leaving the sch, we went for our lunch and went back to hotel...

We rested for a while and met up again for shopping and sight-seeing.... We took a LRT train down to KLCC (where the Twin Tower are), while we on the way there... We took lots n lots of photos (as if 50 steps 1 photo!!), wahaha.... Nv been there b4, juz like mountain turtles... From what I saw in KLCC, it juz like our Taka n paragon combination...

Our nxt stop is ChinaTown, where we going to have our dinner.... The area is somewhat similar as our bugis street, where we can bagain our stuffs... I bought an Addias shoes there for RM 45 = ard S$ 21... We went back ard 11.10pm (reporting time is 11pm =X ).

After bathing, Ching Kwey n Keng Siong came to our room (tio my physco!!! wahaha) to play cards cos the night b4 the 2 gals went to buy... The 2 guys are so ke lian, came to our room n tio our bully!!! wahaha... Due to the next morn, we have to wake up early, the guys went back to their rooms....


DaY 3
Wake up super early cos need to reach the Confucian Private Sec Sch by 9am... So we got to wake up early to make-up and have our breakfast!!! According to the plan, we reached the sch 8.45am... Having some interaction with the students, we got the chance toured ard their sch... The facilities in the sch were very different by other sch that we went... They have computer labs, mini museum, cafe (coming-up soon), drama theater, air-con class room, huge hall w air-com and etc....

After touring, we got prepared for our performances and got sited down to watch the performance by the sch 1st... My fav performance by the sch is 24 Chinese drums, it was awesome..

We have our lunch in their sch w the students... Took photos and exchanged our contact no...

Reached hotel abt 2 plus, chatted w our SDAR officer, Ian in our room and went to meet up the rest for shopping ard 3pm...

We went to Sungei Wang to shop (I bought 1 t-shirt there) and then walked to Time Square (I longing to go there for long time le!!!)

Reached there ard 7pm, after every1 went to wash room... We went straight to Theme Park (Asia Largest Indoor Theme Park).... Im soOoOo excited, cos very long nv played this kind of stuffs le and also missed my genting trip last time so this time round I played till I siong!!!

1st I bring the whole grp to Space Attack (it's a 360 degree ride wc goes in big big circle)... It's soOo FUN!!!!

2nd is Supersonic Odyssey (Roller Coaster!!! w twist n 360 degree turn!!!) WEE!!!! =)

3rd is Bumper Car ( cos it's unlimited play so we played for 3 times)

4th is a killer for the rest of the ppl but not ME!!! (IM STRONG!!! wahahaha!!!)

It is DNA Mixer... We juz like the mixer in the bottle, got shake here and there, turn here and there, also lots of 360 degree turn!!!!

After that ride, every1 face changed... They wont wan to walk anymore, juz sit down n rest, some of them still vomit... Onli left me (the strong one) still dancing down there.... I STILL WANNA PLAY!!!!

While they were resting on the seats... I saw 2 Caucasian gals getting ready to take the DNA ride (1 wearing mini skirt, the other wearing knee length skirt), then there was a guy who was working at hand wax store standing in front of the gals... Knowing what the guy wanna see, I walked forward and di siao him!!! wahaha....

me : 你的动做不会在快吗?
him : 还好啦!!
me : 看到了什么了吗?
him : 没有。
me : 是吗?!?站这么久还没看到啊??
him : Smile
me : 你假假的啦!我在这里一下就看到了,你不可能看不到啊!是黑色的哦!!

Then I walked away le... hee....

After they rested for a while, we went to play bumper car again... This time round we played 4 time and by the time we came out it was already 9.30 (All the shops have closed!!! -- MY RM 19.90 SKIRT GONE!!!! *SOB SOB*)

B4 we leaved the place, we bought the shake from Mac (it has already extinct in s'pore) and went for our dinner...

After dinner, they went to buy some metal folding pieces... I bought a key chain over the store.. While on our way back to hotel, we saw a face drawing artist... I decided to let him draw cos in s'pore 1 drawing will be at least S$15 but he draw onli charged for RM 10.. hee...

We back to hotel ard 1 plus (our reporting time is 12am.. opps.. *some guys helped us to report le la* hee)... Then we planned to meet up @ 2am in my room again!!!

Kwey Kwey and Wei Hong were the 1st to reach, followed by ah Siong then was Sandy!!!
We were playing cards and toking craps in the room... Cos morning every1 woke up very early so after few hours, every1 went back to their individual rooms...


DaY 4
Cos we slpt late last night, the gals couldn't wake up for breakfast... eventhough I woke up ard 9am (tot the meeting time is 10am, but Ian said is 11am), im too lazy to move ard... Kwey came and knocked on our door ard 9 plus, cos he nv saw us downstairs for breakfast so he came up to check on us *So niCe oF hIm*

Slowly do my stuffs to pass time cos I cant slp le, while im packing coko woke up... When we almost done then we woke jolene up!!

After checking out, we went to a shopping mart named Mint... Bought a office mini skirt from there and also bought quite a lot of food stuffs back (spent RM 134.20 on food stuffs!!)

When im shopping for food stuffs, I used 2 shopping baskets to contain them... Heng got kwey to help me carry... hee... Went for our lunch and hit back straight to s'pore!!!

Reached S'pore ard 7 plus, reached home ate my bro's bd cake... Rest a while and have a bath then went straight to sabby hse for my late dinner (she prepared my share!!! *so sweet of her*) + a mahjong session...

No comments: